Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Controller Wiring

Dawn, Tuesday, October 2, 2007

One more day of too little sleep. Hopefully this is almost done... I installed the controller cables. Here is how the cable routing looks in the rear trunk - not the prettiest, but the best I could do with that monster snake of a 3-phase AC cable. To do any better would require cutting the lugs off the AC cables and reinstalling. I'm too lazy to do that today:


Here is how the controller cables hook up inside the control box. If you look carefully, you can see that I have indeed put my blood, sweat, and tears into this project. Well, at least blood. I must have snagged my finger on something sharp:


Finally, here is what the wiring looks like from beneath. Much neater - I used some insulated cable clamps to route things neatly:

No comments: