I started with the upper mounting hole. I center-punched its location, inserted a RivNut (shown below), and then attached it. Once I had it moderately secure, I center-punched the other three holes and inserted RivNuts and inserted the other three screws.
Like Tim (at 914ev) I don't have a brake light wire in my relay board wiring harness, so I spliced a wire in. I peeled back the rubber coating, inserted a male and female connector, and then put a piggyback connector on, leaving a "Y" that gives me an extension (I used yellow wire and added black lines to give a conceptual "black+yellow" wire):
I also mounted the shunt (close but not exactly where specified), attached the former relay board (just like Tim, I used one of the red wires from that harness rather than extend a new one from the battery cables), and I cut the last corner from the relay board, as it is not needed and just in the way.
Here is the final product - all done except for:
- Pot box wiring
- Primary-to-secondary ignition interlock connection
- 8-in-1 wiring harness (need to thread it thru the heater hose first)
One final note, after attaching the brake light wire, I taped the whole harness up again and taped the wire against it to prevent it from snagging on anything.